Oct 23, 2021 19:57
List of Wildix devices (EOL) that do not support TLS 1.2
Created: June 2021
TLS - Transport Layer Security is a cryptographic protocol that provides communications security over a computer network.
Support of TLS versions 1.0 and 1.1 are deprecated. The current version of TLS as of June 2021, is 1.2.
If you're still using devices that do not support TLS or run TLS 1.0 or 1.1 it's imperative you change them.
List of Wildix devices (End of life) that do not support TLS 1.2
- WP490G r2
- WP480G r2
- WP410 r1
- W02FXS r1
- W02FXS r2
- W04FXS r1
- W04FXS r2
- W24FXS r1
- W24FXS r2
- W04FXO r1
- W04FXO r2
Mapping of EOL Wildix devices to current devices
- WP600, WP600A, WP600ACG, WP500 -> Vision, SuperVision
- WP490, WP490G, WP490G r2, WP480, WP480G, WP480G r2 -> WorkForce, WelcomeConsole
- WP400, WP410 r1 -> WP410 r2, Start
More information: https://www.wildix.com/voip-phones-and-headset/
- W01FXS, W02FXS r1, W02FXS r2 → W02FXS v3
- W04FXS r1, W04FXS r2 → W04FXS r3
- W24FXS r1, W24FXS r2 → W24FXS r3
- W04FXO r1, W04FXO r2 → W04FXO r3
- W01GSM → DaySaver
More information: https://www.wildix.com/media-gateways/
Note that SIP trunks can also create a risk for your infrastructure, since most of them do not use TLS. To insure maximum security, opt for CLASSOUND – the Wildix embedded SIP trunk that supports TLS encryption by default.
More information: https://www.wildix.com/classound/