Update repository: rel50beta
In case of automatic upgrade, make sure to specify the current repository.
- Min. supported version from which upgrade is possible: 4.03.44606.45 (https://www.wildix.com/new-releases-and-updates/)
- Сustom certificates are accepted only with signature algorithm not lower than SHA256
Basic Authentication API access is disabled for admin users (API documentation: https://<pbx_host>/api/v1/doc/#section/Authentication)
Admin users can apply PHP HTTP client library for S2S authentication: https://github.com/Wildix/s2s-client-php
[WMS-7199] - sys: added support for direct RTP between Kite and Web phone
Added full ICE support for Kite and WebRTC phone:
- endpoints in the same network - media goes directly
- endpoints in different networks and open/ moderate NAT - STUN is used to find the best pair of candidates
- endpoints in different networks, strict NAT - media goes through TURN (on PBX)
The feature is disabled by default. To enable it, add the following line to the file /rw2/etc/kamailio/host_specific_custom.cfg:
[WMS-7264] - wms: added support for S2S authentication via token for Wildix PBX API
- The option "API access settings" located in WMS Settings -> PBX -> Integrations (prev. CRM Integrations)
- Available only for a super admin user
API documentation: https://<pbx_host>/api/v1/doc/#tag/Authentication/bearer
[WMS-7804] - col: added support for preview of video/ audio files via HTML5 <video>/ <audio> tags and youtube player in Collaboration chats
[WMS-8164] - col: added ability to leave customer feedback in Collaboration
The option "Feedback" located in Collaboration top menu (right corner).
[WMS-8204] - wms: implemented PHP HTTP client library for using S2S authentication
Github developer documentation: https://github.com/Wildix/s2s-client-php.
[WMS-7772] - sys: added support for up to 1000 nodes in WMS Network
Important: in case there are more than 252 PBXs in WMS Network, they all must be upgraded to WMS v. 5.0. Otherwise, chats, calls, statuses from / to PBXs on WMS 4.03 won't work.
[WMS-7773] - sys: added support for showing up to 0,0001 in cost calculation in pricelist and CDR-View
A new option "Decimal places number in Cost" is available in CDR-View -> Settings and allows changing the number of decimal places to be shown.
[WMS-7957] - wizy: emails of participants are now matched with PBX users if they are present while creating a video conference
[WMS-8061] - sys: enabled by default audio notification during call intrusion
A beep sound is played when call intrusion is started.
To disable it:
- for all the system: go to WMS Dialplan -> General Settings -> Set dialplan variables -> add INTRUSION_NOTIFICATION=no
- for a specific group of users: modify Dialplan procedure used for the group -> add Set application and insert INTRUSION_NOTIFICATION=no
[WMS-8192] - col: increased size of devices selection window in Collaboration
[WMS-8217] - col: redesigned Login page in Collaboration
[WMS-8245] - sys: Identities feature is now compatible with ACl rule "Can/cannot - call pickup"
[WMS-8248] -sys: optimized Chat and Presence server load when a new client connection is established
[WMS-8283] - wms: optimized API response time for all endpoints with basic and session authentication
[WMS-8375] - sys: improved system performance for systems with large amount of users (> 3000 users)
[WMS-8377] - sys: S2S connection is now established directly (not via vpn) when it is possible
[WMS-8416] - sys: improved the logic of call forwarding to trunks
- renamed the ACL "Trunk to trunk forward" to "Forward to trunk"
- changed the behaviour: now the ACL blocks all call forwards to trunk received from trunk/ user extension
[WMS-8498] - api: disabled access to Basic Authentication API for admin users
Note: for S2S auth, use PHP HTTP client library (ticket WMS-8204).
[WMS-8345] - col: fixed an issue in which CDR-View didn't work with a large number of excludes