|Hide in Web View|
This guide will lead you through the process of Salesforce Classic integration usage, starting from a Softphone installation and activation, and ending with practical examples for call receiving.
Created: June 2019
Updated: January July 2020
|Table of Contents|
Link to the application
You must uninstall the previous version before the manual update
You need to get the application from this link
Choose these states of radio buttons:
- Rename conflicting components in the package
- Install for All Users
And press Install. This process may take several minutes.
The integration is available for the installation through the Salesforce AppExchange
Step - 1
- 1 - Click on your Profile name
- 2 - Go to My Settings page
- Wildix Classic Call Center - will work only for Classic interface
- Wildix Lightning Call Center - will work only for Lightning version
Choose WIldix Wildix Classic Call Center and click Save.
In order to switch for Salesforce Lightning you also need to choose change Lighten Call Center.
Step - 1
The application contains four tabs:
Main tab of the application
- Search bar for Contacts
- Search Results with contacts info and Click-to-call function