- Collaboration - Voicemail menu (see Collaboration User Guide)
- WP4X0 phones - press Voicemail key (see WP410, WP480G, WP490G Wildix Phones Guide)
- Vision, WP600AXX phones - Voicemail menu (see Vision User Guide - English)
- W-AIR handsets (no graphical interface) - press and hold the Voicemail key (the numeric key "1"), then follow the audio instructions (see W-AIR DECT Handset - W-AIR 70, W-AIR 100, W-AIR 150)
- via Collaboration
- if "Web Push" is enabled in Collaboration Settings → Personal, Google chrome browser is open and user is logged in to Collaboration, user receives a popup notification about new Voicemails (check Collaboration - User Guide (Settings - Personal)
- there is a label on the Voicemail tab displaying a number of unread messages in red color
- to iOS / Android / Vision / WP600XX: Voicemail tab (located in history menu for iOS / Android) has a label displaying the number of unread messages in red color (+ LED blinking on Vision, WP600AXX)
- to WP4X0 phones: LED blinking + the envelope icon in case there is a new message
- to W-AIR handsets: LED blinking + the envelope icon in case there is a new message
If "external", "blacklist" and "whitelist" classes are not activated ("Activate class" tick is off), behavior is inherited from "internal" class. If "do not disturb" and "away" is not activated ("Activate class" tick is off), behavior is inherited from "available" status. More information: Collaboration - User Guide (Settings - Call features)
- Add ACL permission "Can see - Voicemail - group" (Specify group) (in WMS → Users → Groups)
- Add Feature key "Voicemail" and specify user (via Collaboration or WMS). More information: Collaboration - User Guide (Settings - Function keys)
By default this ACL is disabled (which means, users can use voicemail without PIN code).
This ACL restriction is present by default for the USA and Canada.
This ACL does not affect Collaboration (which means, even if the restriction is present, users can still access their Voicemail from Collaboration without having to enter PIN code)
To enter PIN code from Wildix phones:
Enter first five symbols of your user password. Note: press once the star * symbol in place of any special characters (*#$^& and others). Press once a corresponding alphanumeric key in place any minuscule and majuscule letter. E.g. press 2 to enter 2, a, A, b, B, c, C.
Up to WMS Version 4 (parameter not supported in WMS 4):