This User Guide explains how to use Vision and Wildix Phone App.
Other useful links:
HW Version: 188.8.131.52
Android app Version: 5.1.1
Created: June 2018
Updated: July 2020
|Table of Contents|
Current limitations:USB Audio and call control currently supported only on Wildix headsets (WHS)
Vision Changelog: https://www.wildix.com/new-releases-and-updates/vision-changelog/
7 – Web application Integration (this menu becomes visible only if you have configured it in App Settings -> Advanced -> Integration URL). More details in Web application Integration
8 – Settings
Note: You can swipe between the Phone app menu tabs by swiping with the finger on the phone screen to the right / to the left.
3 – Mute / Unmute
4 – Video
5 – Transfer
6 – Conference (in case there are more than one active calls)
Note: You can also use keypad buttons to mute/ unmute, hold/ resume, hang up and transfer. Refer to Phone overview.
Blind / Attended call transfer
Note: Max 120 elements can be added for monitoring (features and colleagues). Swipe on the screen to the left/to the right to move between the pages of Feature keys.
You can customize the size of the BLF keys in this menu in Phone App -> Settings > Advanced Settings “X keys per page”. (More info: Advanced Settings).
Configure BLF keys
BLF keys must be configured in Collaboration -> Settings -> Fn keys / or in WMS (more info: Collaboration User Guide).
Personal and Account settings
- Account: Login to Wildix Phone application
Ringtone: Ringtone playback and selection. A ringtone chosen in this menu is applied to all call classes. In case you want to choose separate ringtones for each call class, you can do it in Call classes settings (consult Call features for each call class, External / Blacklist / Whitelist section)
Note: You can also upload audio files to this menu and use them as ringtones. Check Upload the ringtone for details.
Supported audio formats: mp3 and wav.
- Ringtone volume: Adjust the volume level
- Add and manage accounts. Enable the Google account to be able to download the applications from Google Play Market and to use Google Calendar. Tap + to add a new account. Detailed information in Set up a Google account
Language & input
- Language: select the language from the list
- Spell checker: tick off to enable, tap the icon on the right, then tap the earth icon to select a different language for spell checker
- Personal dictionary: allows you to create a user dictionary
- Keyboard & Input methods: tap the Settings icon to the right from the keyboard choice to select a different language for the input
- Speech: allows you to enable and to set up text-to-speech options
- Mouse/Trackpad: allows you to adjust the pointer speed