Starting from March 2018, the latest versions of the most popular web browsers drop support for cross-requests for the protocol schema "".
To continue using WebAPI, you need to add the domain (Wildix domain in format www.wildix.com in case you are using our online demo and your domain in case you are using WebAPI on your web server) to the whitelist in WMS Settings -> PBX -> Security; see documentation: Domain Whitelist (Allow Origin).
If you are having issues with accessing Wallboard or Hotel Manager, read the chapter Access WebAPI Demo.
|Table of Contents|
For access to Hotel Manager, read the chapter Access WebAPI Demo
Features currently supported:
Note: This version of Wallboard is an online demo, which can be used "as is".
For access to Wallboard, read the chapter Access WebAPI Demo
Example of Wallboard and explanation of counters:
- “Calls”: number of calls the agent has managed
- “Global Call Time”: the time this agent has spent in conversations
- “Global Pause Time”: total idle time of this agent
- “Pause Time”: time that has passed since the last call
- “Total calls”: total number of incoming calls to this queuqueue
- “Calls on queue”: number of active calls on this queue