Refer to these Quick Installation Guides for reminding how to connect and configure Media Gateways:
SIP Trunk Settings Guide describes trunk settings and can be helpful in configuring various parameters of Media Gateways:
- Access the Gateway's web interface -> System -> Packet Capture
- URL and Link NameFill in the following fields:
- URL: file://test.pcap, where "file://" is the path to save a file, "test.pcap" - its name
- Link Name: eth1
- To start the trace, click Apply & Start Capture -> the status is changed to "Requested"
- Make a call
- After completing it, click Apply & Stop Capture -> the status is changed to "Completed"
- Go to Management menu -> File -> click on the file to download it:
|PDF avoid Pagebreak|
Open the trace with Wireshark program.
Debugging of ISDN Gateways using Syslog