Wildix Collaboration Mobile application provides access to Wildix Unified Communications from your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
iOS App Version: 8 8.13.45805 45865
To check the current version, go to iOS changelog:https://www.wildix.com/new-releases-and-updates/collaboration-ios-app-changelog/
Updated: August 2020June 2021
|Table of Contents|
Before using the app
- Tap Dialpad
- Tap status icon / user picture
- Tap on the current status and select the new one: DND / Away / Offline / Online
- Enter your status message (optional)
- Tap the Tick icon to apply changes
|PDF: Avoid Page Break|
Note: for DND / Away it is possible to set up expiry time via Until option (optional), after which your status passes to online.
Participate in Wizyconf videoconference
Important: for access to video conferencing service on WMS 4.0 via Safari v. 13.1 on iOS 13.4 is temporarily disabled due to the found issues. To access a conference room, you need to use Wizyconf iOS App. iOS devices, use Safari browser or install Wizyconf iOS App (access via Google Chrome is temporarily disabled).
- Open a chat session with a user who sent an invitation
- Tap on the invitation
- Select Join to access the conference via Wizyconf iOS App or Call to access the conference in audio-only mode. Follow Wizyconf Videoconference User Guide for details