ubiconf-Huddle Quick Start Guide - English
Apr 01, 2020 10:50
This ubiconf-Huddle Quick Start Guide provides the basic information about the device and explains how to use it during ubiconf videoconferences.
Created: December 2017
Online version: https://confluence.wildix.com/x/GgEVAQ
ubiconf-Huddle is a Huddle room Conference Video Station with integrated audio and wide-angle camera, designed for Wildix WebRTC ubiconf videoconferences. The device is a plug&play solution that can be connected to a PC or laptop via USB cable without any preliminary installation or driver. In this way, ubiconf-Huddle ensures efficient collaboration in conference rooms up to 10 participants.
- HD Video. The device supports 1080p HD video and provides users with high quality Internet video meetings and improves conference efficiency
- Broader Horizon. ubiconf-Huddle provides a wide-angle view up to 120 degrees, restoring the real scene and displaying more meeting details
- Plug&Play. The device provides Plug&Play capabilities and can be easily implemented by any user
Universal Omnidirectional Microphone. It has strong echo suppression and noise reduction ability for ensuring a clear voice during conferences.
Cost reduction of team collaboration. ubiconf-Huddle brings more convenient and online real-time meeting, reducing the cost of the meeting greatly.
Before you start using this ubiconf-Huddle, please verify that your package contains the following items:
- 1 x ubiconf-Huddle
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x portable case
2 - HD camera
3 - Volume + touch key
4 - Volume - touch key
5 - Mute/ Unmute touch key
6 - Speaker
LED indicators Overview
|Blue||Steady On||Active, works normally|
|Red||Steady On||Microphone is disabled|
|Blue||Short flashing||Adjusting Volume|
|Blue||Long flashing||Speaker is disabled|
|Blue and red|
Long alternate flashing
|Microphone and speaker are both disabled|
Connection of ubiconf-Huddle to PC or laptop
As ubiconf-Huddle is a plug&play solution, it can be used as long as connected to you PC or laptop by USB cable.
Ubiconf Videoconference Settings
To use ubiconf-Huddle during your ubiconf videoconferences:
Create a new ubiconf videoconference or join the existing one.
Note: Refer to Ubiconf Videoconference Guide for detailed information.
- Select the following videoconference settings:
- Audio output -> ubiconf-Huddle
- Microphone -> ubiconf-Huddle
- Webcam -> ubiconf-Huddle
- Click Join to confirm