This Article describes how to use several Wildix Mobile Apps on one Android device. This might be especially convenient when you need to use your main account for work and the second one for testing purposes.
WARNING: Please note that cloned apps may crash, show errors or work incorrectly!
Note: The cloned app must be updated manually.
Clone Wildix Mobile App on Android devices with 4.0.3 version and higher
Using clone apps you can create and install multiple copies of your existing apps.
- Install any clone app, for example, App cloner: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.applisto.appcloner
- Open the app and navigate to Wildix application
- Tap the Tick button
Before cloning, read carefully the warning message and tap OK to begin:
Note: Cloning can take some time.
- Tap Install app to finish the cloning process:
- When the installation is over, the cloned app will appear on your home screen:
Dual Apps feature to clone Wildix Mobile app on Xiaomi with MIUI 8 and higher
Dual Apps feature allows to run two copies of one app simultaneously on Xiaomi with MIUI8 and higher.
Note: You can rather use the native Xiaomi feature to clone the app or follow the procedure from the first chapter.
- Go to your phone's Settings -> Dual apps
- Toggle Wildix to clone the application:
- Once the application is cloned, the second icon will appear on your home screen: