In some cases W04FXO / W04FXS becomes unreachable after firmware upgrade from the version 3.08 or 3.09.
To avoid this problem, please follow the procedure of manual upgrade via the web interface of the gateway:
- Download the *.bin file from the folder: LINK
- Connect to the web interface of the FXO gateway using admin : admin credentials for new devices or admin : [WMS_random_password] for provisioned devices
- Open the page [device_IP_address]/FirmUpgrade.asp: add /FirmUpgrade.asp into the browser URL bar after your gateway’s IP address:
Where “10.135.0.100” is your gateway’s IP address
- Upload the file with the new FW via the web interface of the gateway (Choose the file and click Import):
- In case the upload has been successful, you get the following notification:
Do not reboot the gateway manually! Wait till the notification appears and then proceed to the next step.
- Go to the page [device_IP_address]/Maintenance.asp: edit the browser URL bar by adding /Maintenance.asp after your gateway’s IP address:
Example of the browser URL bar: 10.135.0.100/Maintenance.asp
- Select Reboot and click Apply: