HWaaS - Hardware as a Service
Updated: October 2020
Wildix is the first Unified Communication Vendor to offer a complete range of hardware and software products as a Service. Moreover, thanks to the Wildix HWaaS formula, your customers can enjoy a fully guaranteed system and the latest products that are always updated. Read more about HWaaS.
This offering is available only for subscription-based PBXs (1 month/ 1 year/ 5 years).
HWaaS Terms of license
All services related to the same PBX have the same terms and expiration date.
E.g. if you have a PBX with yearly licenses, same terms are applied to CLASSOUND and/ or HWaaS ordered for this PBX. If you have a PBX with monthly licenses, same terms are applied to CLASSOUND and/ or HWaaS ordered for this PBX. This means, for example, you cannot have a monthly service (such as CLASSOUND or HWaaS) applied to a PBX which has yearly licenses.
Example: you activate a PBX with yearly licenses in May 2020: expiration will be in May 2021. You order CLASSOUND for that PBX in August 2020. In this case, CLASSOUND will expire the same date as the PBX: May 2021, and the cost will be prorated to the effective period (August 2020 - May 2021). The same rules apply to monthly and 5 year services. This means, the expiration date is always the same for the PBX and the services connected to that PBX.
Where to find the pricelist?
- Click Price list on the top panel
- Select the format (EXCEL/ PDF)
- Click OpEx to download the pricelist
How to order HWaaS?
- Download the agreement and ask your customer to fill it out and sign
- Send an email to your Area manager and attach the agreement signed by your customer
- Access WMP
- Go to the tab Customers and select your customer's company
Click on three dots on the right-hand side from your customer
- Click Devices
Click Order HWaaS
Select the Duration (One month/ One year/ Five years)
- Select the PBX (in case you have several PBXs, select the correct one from the drop-down list)
- Follow the usual procedure to place an order: add the products to the cart and checkout
You can click Save to save your order and checkout later.
After the checkout you can check the status of your order in the tab Orders.
For more information on how to place an order and to check the status of your order, see the video starting from 3:20:
What happens if Partner has overdue invoice payments?
To review the information, follow this Article.