This Document contains documents for CLASSOUND Activation Requests.
Created: April 2020
Updated: March 2021
CLASSOUND is the only solution that allows you to enjoy First Class Audio Quality all over the world, safely in the Cloud. It provides the First Class Sound you deserve, wherever you work.
CLASSOUND is a built-in VoIP trunk, available out of the box in the Wildix system, it is especially useful for international companies with offices in different countries because it gives them an opportunity to connect all of their offices using the same operator, and for companies who have customers and partners all over the world and simply need to place and receive international calls.
More information on CLASSOUND: https://www.wildix.com/classound/.
Read the document How to configure and use CLASSOUND.
CLASSOUND terms of license
All services related to the same PBX have the same terms and expiration date.
Here are some examples:
- In case you activate CLASSOUND on a PBX with yearly licenses. What kind of term will be applied to CLASSOUND and HWaaS for that PBX? Yearly as well.
- You have a PBX with monthly licenses. What kind of term will be applied to CLASSOUND and HWaaS for that PBX? Monthly as well.
-> You cannot have a monthly service connected to a yearly PBX (or to any PBX with a different kind of license).
Ex. of the same expiration date for services and a PBX:
- You activate a PBX with yearly licenses in May 2020: expiration will be in May 2021. After a while, you order CLASSOUND for that PBX in August 2020. In this case, CLASSOUND will expire the same date as the PBX: May 2021, and the cost will be prorated to the effective period (August 2020 - May 2021).
- The same rules apply to monthly and 5 year services.
-> The expiration date must be the same for the PBX and the services connected to that PBX.
Procedure to place a new DID order or to order a number porting
Only Wildix Partners can place CLASSOUND order requests.
Warning: Emergency calls are not available until the porting procedure is completed. Consider setting a prior trunk as a backup for the porting period (it usually takes 1 day).
DIDs ordering/ porting can be managed via WMP. There you can add new activation/ porting requests, track the progress of already submitted ordering/ porting requests and view the list of ordered/ ported DIDs. Additionally, you are automatically updated via email about activation/ DIDs porting status.
Time frame for DIDs ordering/ porting:
- New DIDs ordering - up to 3 days
- Full porting: incoming DIDs - 2+ weeks; outgoing DIDs - up to 2 days
- Only outgoing DIDs porting - up to 2 days
You can make outbound calls right after DIDs porting request is registered in the system, no need to wait till the request is completed. Usually, porting requests are registered the same business day or the next one.
To add new DIDs:
- Go to WMP -> Customers
- Select your customer and click Options button (three dots)
Select CLASSOUND DIDs
- Click + to add DIDs and activate CLASSOUND service -> follow the steps for activation
After the procedure is completed, the list with all DIDs belonging to the specific customer is displayed showing Price, Status and DID activation date:
Step 1. Prepare the documents
Order new DIDs
To order a new DID number you need to prepare the following documents:
Proof of address and proof of ID
Proof of address
|Send us the order via the form; at a certain step you will have the option to select "Other" (for Porting only or for NEW DID only), we will get in touch with you in case any additional documents will be needed.|
Port existing DIDs
For number porting, in addition to the documents specified above, you need to prepare the following documents:
- Download, fill out and sign the LOA documents (find the LOA documents for your country below)
- Last invoice
|In case your country is not present on this page and there is no LOA archive for your country: send us the order via the form please (at a certain step you will have the option to select "Other" (for Porting only or for NEW DID only), we will get in touch with you in case any additional documents will be needed.|
Step 2. Fill out the form and upload all the required documents
Follow this link: https://www.wildix.com/classoundform